Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How to Delete Some Photos on My iCloud Photo Library

“I use iCloud photo library to store over 800 pictures that I took with my iPhone. Recently I found there is almost no iPhone space. So I decided to delete some pictures, but it seems that what I deleted will also disappear from my Mac and iPad. So I want to know how to back up my iCloud photos before deleting them.”

iCloud Photo Library enables you to sync photos across all of your Mac and iOS devices and keep all photos up to date on all your devices. So any deleting will be automatically updated on all of your devices using iCloud Photo Library. If you don’t won’t lose your iCloud photos, you need to backup them before any deleting on your iPhone.

How to Backup or Delete Photos on iCloud Photo Library

By using iCloud.com, you can easily download any selected photos and videos from iCloud Photo Library.
After login iCloud.com on your computer, go to Photos category, and click “Select Photos”
View Photos and Videos on iCloud
View Photos and Videos on iCloud
Select the photos that you plan to download to your computer, and click “Download”.
Download iCloud Photos to Computer
Download iCloud Photos to Computer
You can also delete some photos by clicking “Delete”.
Delete iCloud Photos Libaray
Delete iCloud Photos Libaray
Note: To permanently remove photos, you can go to Albums and find the folder named “Recently Deleted“ and clean photos in that folder.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Follow US